Join the supporters that believe nonprofit organizations play an important role in our society and our economy. Like the three legs on a stool, Nonprofits must work with Government and Corporate to make a balanced way of life. The schedule below are the membership rates for Associate members. (Corporate, Small Business, and Government)
JOIN FANO NOW!
Enjoy the Benefits of Membership which includes receiving:
[cryout-pullquote align=”left|center|right” textalign=”left|center|right” width=”33%”]Help, Education, Advocacy, Referrals, Training, Savings also Networking With Your Nonprofit Colleagues from Around Florida[/cryout-pullquote]
Take advantage of nonprofit advocacy, HelpLine, annual conference, nonprofit certification, roundtables, discounts on employee benefits, insurance products, unemployment, job board and other vital services with our preferred partners.
10. Save Money Discounts on products & services, i.e. insurance, etc.
9. Save Time Fast reliable help for management/governance questions
8. Raise Money Gain fundraising knowledge and connect to funding sources
7. Effectively Manage Become certified in nonprofit management/conferences/training
6. Be Connected Network, share ideas, trade solutions at Florida Nonprofits Meet & Greets
5. Successfully Advocate Florida Nonprofits is your voice and represents nonprofit interests
4. Be a Leadership Mentor others and create a stronger network
3. Foster Collaboration Create strategic partnerships with new clients and supporters
2. Strive for Excellence Adopt Florida Nonprofits’ Principles & Practices, Advance nonprofit values
1. Make an Impact Make Florida a better place: achieve your mission/goals/objectives