M Employee Benefits has partnered with Florida Nonprofits to provide employee benefits including health insurance and retirement planning.
Florida Nonprofits membership offers many advantages. By being a member, you are not only joining with hundreds of other nonprofit organizations to use your buying power to save money, you are also supporting advocacy efforts, opening up educational opportunities, joining a network of people just like yourself, and gaining access to a knowledge base of experts in diverse fields of interest to nonprofit organizations. Florida Nonprofits recently conducted a search for an employee benefits partner that could engage nonprofits in reducing the cost drivers of health insurance, retirement plan services as well as Third Party Administrative (TPA) services. We wanted a firm with experience, depth and innovative ideas to help nonprofits in Florida to compete and remain on the cutting edge of benefit and retirement planning. We are pleased to have found and selected M Employee Benefits:
- M’s 15-year experience serving hundreds of large and small 501(c)(3) organizations representing more than 15,000 participants, and including some of the largest mental health, elder service care and residential and disability care organizations in Maine, Washington DC, New York, New Jersey, Texas, and Florida.
- M’s strategic innovation and creativity has helped nonprofits design plans that manage risk and control costs while focusing on long-term solutions.
- M’s enhanced bargaining power with national carriers.
- M’s client retention rate of 95% and national carrier recognition as an elite producer based on its level of service, retention and expertise.
- And M’s ongoing education and solutions with their hundreds of clients on the effects of the Affordable Care Act and its impact.
Florida Nonprofit Member Benefits
Through this partnership, M Employee Benefits will offer a broad range of health insurance plan designs and funding alternatives, including fully insured or partially self-insured medical plans, as well as consumer-driven plans.
We will also give structures for their organizations and their employees through M Employee Benefits comprehensive retirement planning, monitoring and servicing, including:
- 401(k) and 403(b) design, investment management and administration.
- 457(b) and 457(f) design, investment management and administration.
- Ongoing education and solutions with their hundreds of participants for effective 404(c) compliance guidelines.
- Co-fiduciary 3(21) and 3(38) services.
In today’s volatile environment and in the wake of sweeping regulatory changes, it is crucial to review your plan for compliance and to protect your employees.
M will use its extensive technical knowledge to help your organization meet its fiduciary responsibilities and comply with all necessary Department of Labor regulations.
For more information on M’s employee benefit solutions for nonprofits through Florida Nonprofits and to get a full comprehensive review of your current employee benefits click here.
Advisor services offered through Investment Advisors, a division of ProEquities, Inc., a registered investment advisor. Securities offered through ProEquities, Inc., a registered broker-dealer, member FINRA & SIPC. M Employee Benefits and Florida Nonprofits are independent of ProEquities.