The Florida Association of Nonprofit Organizations has been an industry leader in association with the other 50+ nationwide state and regional associations for the past 25 years.
Florida Nonprofits provides programs in six strategic key areas:
HELPING: A helpline assists nonprofits on a variety of subjects and acts as a clearinghouse of information. Florida Nonprofits publishes/distributes the “Wz New” e-newsletter.
EDUCATING: The “Sunshine Certification,” originally known as the Certificate of Nonprofit Management and Leadership (CNM), provides credentials to individuals completing 11 classes and related assignments, in conjunction with Florida Nonprofits university partners and guided by Florida Nonprofits’ Nonprofit Principles and Practices.
ADVOCATING: Florida Nonprofits is your voice in Tallahassee and Washington, D.C. Florida Nonprofits is the “go-to” organization for public affairs, governmental and state decision makers.
RESEARCHING: Florida Nonprofits keeps you current by scanning vital issues, best practices, innovations, trends, and demographics.
TRAINING: Florida Nonprofits hosts outreach training through its annual Nonprofit Conference. Custom programs are designed specifically for your organization/board to assist you in key issue areas. Archived 2012 Conference – More Information
SAVINGS: Florida Nonprofits saves millions of dollars through buying power of the membership and Preferred Partners.
By becoming a Florida Nonprofits member, you are not only joining with hundreds of other nonprofit organizations to use your buying power to save money, you are also supporting advocacy efforts, opening up educational opportunities, joining a network of people just like yourself, and gaining access to a knowledge base of experts in diverse fields of interest to nonprofit organizations.
Below are just a few of the benefits our members enjoy.
For a complete list and explanation of benefits, please click here.
- Save money on the things you use every day through the buying power of our membership
- Gain access to goods and services provided by our Preferred Partners
- Receive a monthly newsletter packed with important information for nonprofit organizations
- Take advantage of educational opportunities for leaders, board members, staff, and volunteers
- Join our courses to receive a Certificate in Nonprofit Management in cooperation with our partners at Nova Southeastern University and Broward College
- Take advantage of insurance savings and liability insurance for nonprofit organizations
- Save money on unemployment insurance by opting out of the state system
- Use our toll-free helpline for answers to questions about operating a nonprofit
The Florida Association of Nonprofits has already saved some agencies tens of thousands of dollars in just one year. What are you waiting for? Join Florida Nonprofits today and start saving!