The Internal Revenue Service is the nation’s tax collection agency and administers the Internal Revenue Code enacted by Congress.
Below are a few links that you may find beneficial in getting your business started:
- Starting a Business
- How to apply for an Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Revised Form SS-4, Application for Employer Identification Number, requires identification of responsible party
- Updating Incorrect Business Entity Information
- Change in Application for Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Use of Nominees in the EIN Application Process