The Florida Association of Nonprofits exists to to help nonprofits thrive by providing information (education), advocacy, resources, and networking opportunities in addition to providing savings through the aggregate buying power of its membership and our Preferred Partners. To further this goal, Florida Nonprofits offers an extensive range of classes, hosts seminars, and schedules Lunch & Learn teleconferences.
For more information on the classes provided by the Florida Association of Nonprofits, click here.
For more information on Education Seminars, click here.
For information on Lunch & Lunch teleconferences and webinars, click here.
Certificate in Nonprofit Management Intensive September 15-18 – Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples, FL
* 19th Annual Nonprofit Conference: A Better Path: Bold Steps to Stronger Resources August 18-21, BROWARD COUNTY
* 18th Annual Nonprofit Conference: Ideas Exchange August 3-4, 2008, FORT LAUDERDALE
* 17th Annual Nonprofit Conference: Ideas Exchange May 2008
* 16th Annual Nonprofit Conference: Success Times Seven, FORT LAUDERDALE
* 15th Annual Nonprofit Conference: Ideas that Cause Change, ORLANDO
* 14th Annual Nonprofit Conference: HOMESTEAD
OTHER CONFERENCE ARCHIVES
1997-WEST PALM BEACH
2007-FORT LAUDERDALE (SUCCESS TIMES SEVEN: MARKETING CONFERENCE)
2009- FORT LAUDERDALE
2010- BROWARD COUNTY
FLORIDA NONPROFITS’ ANNUAL CERTIFICATION SERIES
CNM – The Intensive Series of the CNM (Certificate in Nonprofit Management)
Graduates – August 12, 2011
Graduates – August 21, 2010
Graduates – Bullard Initiative 2009
Graduates – August 2008
Graduates – March 2007
Graduates – November 2006
Other Graduates – 1995-2005
FLORIDA NONPROFITS’ COMMUNITY TRAINING
• Success Times Seven – Marketing Symposium April 2007
• 2007 International Sister City Conference Featuring Nonprofit Training. on July 18-19 & 21 – focusing on Int’l capacity Building